BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
1. All bookings require a credit card number & expiry date for security on the room, First night payment will be charged on booking and balance payment for accommodation is due at check in. Special rates may be charged in advance.
2. 48 hours notice of cancellation required or full accommodation is charged if not resold.
3. Bookings longer than 7 nights and all group bookings must give 14 days notice of cancellation or total accommodation will be charged if not resold.
4. All accommodation is strictly non-smoking inside & no pets allowed
5. Check in after 2pm – checkout by 10am
6. Reception hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm. Late arrivals must be announced before 6pm by phone (03) 5975 3711. Arrivals must be no later than 8pm.
7. For guest comfort and security we have a strict 10pm noise curfew, noisy & disruptive guests are not tolerated and will not receive a refund should they be asked to leave. Mornington Motel is a quiet boutique style establishment and management reserve the right to refuse accommodation to anyone who breaches the accommodation terms.